Are you always wondering what to make for dinner?
Tired of the same boring old meals? Here is a simple and easy scallops and veggie dish that you can turn into a beautiful meal.
Don’t like scallops? Not a problem, use, shrimp, chicken or make it vegetarian with tofu and extra veggies. You can make the whole family happy.
Make this for company and they will think they are at a gourmet restaurant
Easy Garlic and Vegetable Scallops
Are you always wondering what to make for dinner? Tired of the same boring old meals? Here is a simple and easy scallops and veggie dish that you can turn into a beautiful meal.
1 lb Scallops
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 red pepper, chopped
1 zucchini, peeled
1/4 c frozen peas
2 fresh pressed garlic cloves
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1 c brown rice
- Prepare rice per directions while cooking this meal
- Drain the water out of the scallops and place in bowl
- Add 1 tbsp. of lemon juice, 1 tbsp. olive oil, add lemon zest and fresh pressed garlic to scallops
- Cut, seed and chop up the red pepper
- Peel the zucchini with a vegetable peeler
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil in your pan, wipe away any extra
- Heat pan on medium heat
- Add zucchini, red pepper, and peas to the pan and cook until done, 5-10 min
- Add scallops to another pan and cook until done about 5 min
- Place brown rice on plate, add veggies and scallops and serve