What is Tulsi Tea?
I am a big tea drinker and absolutely love Tulsi Tea. ‘Organic India’ is a wonderful company and a global leader in promoting organic products and in supporting sustainable farming, wild crafting and village/tribal agricultural communities in India.
In India, the herb Tulsi, also called holy basil has been used for thousands of years for its health promoting and medicinal properties. It is a principal herb in Ayurveda, which is the ancient holistic health system of India. In India Tulsi, or holy basil, is known as “The incomparable One”, “The Mother Medicine of Nature”, and the “Queen of Herbs.”
Personally, I like to make Tulsi green iced tea. I place a bag in a glass of alkalized water and let it sit out or in the fridge for about 30 minutes and then pour it over ice. You can even add a tea bag to your water bottle and then just take it with you and sip throughout the day.
Tulsi tea comes in many flavors and can be with or without caffeine. I prefer the caffeine free version. Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb which helps the body relieve the negative effects of stress.
9 Benefits of Tulsi Tea
- Tulsi is an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogens are natural herb products that helps the human body resist stress.
- Tulsi include a great stamina boost in not caffeine free.
- Tulsi benefits include immune system support.
- Tulsi extract improves your metabolism.
- Tulsi leaves may be used as a calming tea.
- Tulsi plant may improve respiratory health.
- Tulsi leaves may have antioxidant properties and help fight the free radicals.
- Tulsi tea health benefits also include help with maintaining healthy blood glucose levels.
- Tulsi tea can improve joint support.
Go make yourself a cup of Tulsi tea today!
Laura London on Social Media
Come on over and visit my Pinterst pinboards for more hot and healthy workouts and recipes. Share them with your friends, click “Pin it” and they will be saved to your boards so you will have them any time you need them.
My Facebook page is where all the fun happens, come on over and “Like” the page. I love when you guys leave me comments, suggestions, or just stop by and say hi.