You made the decision to get in shape, are you still sticking with it or are you starting to go back to your old habits?? I am here to give you a KICK in the “you know what” to make sure you are headed in the right direction.
Here are some suggestions:
- Just get started again. That is the hardest part, get your groove back. In fact drop and give me 10 push ups right now. Great you are on your way. You know, you can do push ups anytime almost anywhere.
- Make it a priority. Schedule and plan the days you are going to commit to exercise and then DO IT. How about doing some squats or side leg lifts while you are washing the dishes?
- Make mini workout session 10 minutes in the AM and 10 minutes the PM. Try doing jumping jacks or sit ups during a commercial.
I think you are getting the point, we all have TIME it is just what we CHOOSE to do with it… CHOOSE TO get fit and exercise, even if it is in small amounts. Something is more than nothing.
HEALTH CORNER: YOU AND YOUR PANCREAS
The pancreas produces the body’s most important enzymes. The enzymes are designed to digest proteins, carbohydrates and fats. It also makes insulin so the body can use glucose as fuel. That is a pretty important organ and need to be taken care of. HOW DO YOU SHOW THE PANCREAS LOVE??? Eat healthy, natural food, not processed chemical laden food.
FOODS TO SHOW LOVE TO THE PANCREAS
- Blueberries & Cherries – provide antioxidents and helps prevent cell damage
- Broccoli – powerful anti cancer properties
- Garlic & Onions Red Grapes – antioxidents
- Red Reishi Mushrooms – Help to restore balance in the body
- Spinach – Iron & vitamin B to nourish the pancreas
- Sweet Potato, tomato
- Yogurt with active cultures – helps digestive system