What is The Big Deal About Drinking a Protein Smoothie?
Enjoy a Vanilla Chai Protein Smoothie to start your day. I love smoothies and this protein smoothie is sure to be one of your favorites. I love the combination of all these amazing spices, it reminds me of fall, leaf piles and pumpkins.
Protein Smoothies are:
- Chock full of vitamins, enzymes and minerals
- An easy way to get more protein in your diet
- Easy to digest, which mean optimal assimilation of your nutrients
- Great for stabilizing blood sugar
- A fabulous way to consume a variety of different fruits or vegetables at one time
- Terrific for cleansing the body of toxicity
- An easy way to add more fiber to your diet for optimal bowel function
Did you know the average green smoothie contains up to five or more servings of fruits and vegetables. That is what I call a power packed meal. Do you know what else green smoothies do? They help to curb your appetite because you are naturally eating a food that is nutrient dense. I have a HUGE secret to share with you. Are you ready? Lean in now. THE BODY DOES NOT COUNT CALORIES. It counts nutrients.
Smoothies will give you more energy & are the best and easiest on-the-go meal
Did you know: A powerful blend of tea, herbs and spices, chai has been cherished for centuries in India to preserve health and increase peace of mind. In addition to improving digestion, chai can help to enhance the immune system, fight inflammation and it also has antioxidant properties.
Chai Tea can some in different combinations but most have these anti-inflammatory ingredients in them.
- Black Tea – High in anti-oxidants
- Ginger – Good for digestion
- Cardamom – Helps with bloating
- Cinnamon – Helps to balance blood sugar
- Fennel – High in potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B-6
- Clove – Has antioxidant, anti-septic, local anesthetic, anti-inflammatory properties
- Black Pepper – Has anti-bacterial properties and is a rich source of manganese, iron, potassium, vitamin-C, and vitamin K
Vanilla Chai Protein Smoothie
Did you know: A powerful blend of tea, herbs and spices, chai has been cherished for centuries in India to preserve health and increase peace of mind. In addition to improving digestion, chai enhances the immune system, fights inflammation and has antioxidant properties.
8 oz water or almond milk
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/2 chai tea concentrate
1 dash cinnamon
1/2 c ice cubes
Blend and enjoy!