Hello beautiful health loving tribe. I am so excited today to share with you something that I feel very passionately and strongly about and that is switching to sleeping on an organic mattress. Make sure to also read my blog post “Why You Should Switch To An Organic Mattress” and the dangers of sleeping on a foam mattress. Here is my Avocado Eco Organic Mattress review.
When the Avocado company reached out to me to try out their brand new Eco Organic mattress it was a heck YES. We had previously purchased an Avocado Mattress for my daughter’s new apartment and a crib mattress one for our first grandson. Only the best will do, and that is an organic mattress from Avocado.
I love that you can get a queen or king size mattress delivered straight to your door. It’s so easy and convenient. My grandson loves playing the the super large box, added bonus for me!
12 Reasons To Go Organic With the Avocado Eco Organic Mattress
- Health & Well Being – indoor air can be ur to 5 times fore polluted than outside air.
- Organic Cotton – GOTS Certified which is a standard that is endorsed by the USDA’s National Organic Program. Responsible Wool Standard. No polyester mixed in like other brands, and an elegant 100% organic cotton canvas on the base. Sourced from India, Turkey, Canada and North Carolina.
- Great Price – My Queen Size Avocado Eco Organic Mattress cost $999, it has 789 coils using recycled steel, an organic cotton with 1” wool quilted into the cover, and the mattress is 10” high.
- Non-Toxic Certified, Green Guard – No flame retardants of any kind. No toxic chemicals, no rayon, no fiberglass fiber ‘fire socks,’ and, of course, no boric acid or other undisclosed chemical treatments used on the Avocado organic materials.
- Climate Neutral Certified – Offsetting 100% of emissions across all scopes of our business since 2019.
- Four reinforced vertical handles – Makes regular rotating your organic mattress a snap. No need to flip it. No petroleum-based polyurethane or memory foams used.
- 100-Night Sleep Trial & Free Shipping. (continental us) PLUS Easy Finance – Affirm or Shopify 4 installments. Mattress is vacuum sealed in plastic, but wrapped in up-cycled paper — saving up to 30 feet of plastic wrap. Paper can be recycled. Avocado is the only mattress maker in America to do so! Convenience. Ships in a box. No wait to air out. 10-year limited warranty
More Reasons To The The Avocado Eco Organic Mattress
- Back Loving Support – Too soft and your back alignment will suffer, and you’ll wake with aches and pains. Too firm and pressure points develop. Our optimized support system — featuring more coils than every competitor in this class — is ideal for back and stomach sleepers, and even growing kids, yet soft enough for side sleepers, all body shapes, all sizes.
- Naturally Cool – Mother nature knows best. Wool keeps you cool and dry in summer, warm in winter. Latex boasts an open-cell structure and keeps you from sinking in and trapping heat. Body contouring coils are individually pocketed and are mostly air. Don’t sweat a thing!
- Recycled Steel Coils – Made from double tempered recycled steel, in premium gauges for improved durability, with a reinforced header and side rails for proper edge support. Made in Los Angeles in our own manufacturing facility.
- MADE SAFE® – The strictest standard anywhere — prohibiting more than 6,500 toxins that are known or even suspected to cause human or ecological harm.
- Certified B-Corp – The highest scoring B-Corp in the mattress and bedding industry. Prioritizing doing good over profits. Made in California, with globally sourced materials, where worker and health standards are high
The Companies mission is to make a certified organic latex hybrid mattress affordable for everyone — at prices that compete with even polyurethane foam mattresses. Make it so people don’t have to sacrifice health, sustainability and social responsibility for what they can afford.Avocado Mattress