It’s time to step it up into high gear because the holidays are coming. This is the time to make time for yourself to eat healthy and exercise. If not, you are not going to be happy come January 1st. MOJO is the word I use to get myself motivated and inspired to stay on track and focused. Here are some simple Motivating MOJO tip to get you going.
- Believe you can do it! The mind is very powerful see yourself eating healthy, taking time to exercise and you will get that MOJO flowing.
- Set aside 15 minutes a day to fit in some kind of exercise. It could be walking, jogging, riding a bike or an exercise DVD.
- Realize that the healthy choices you make influence others.
- If you fail to plan, plan to fail. Plan out those healthy meals. Search cookbooks, scan the internet, pick up a fitness magazine. Healthy eating recipes are all around you. Make out a menu for the week and plan it out. Each week I will give you more steps to get that MOJO going faster and faster.
MY FAVORITE HEALTHY BREAKFASTS TO BUILD A HOT AND HEALTHY BODY
No Excuses Holiday Workout
WORK THAT BODY
Building muscle is key to fat loss. The more muscle your body has the more efficient it will become in burning fat. Ladies need to stop the endless amounts of cardio and pick up the weights and I am not talking the cute pink ones. You can sculpt your body with the weights. Work three of your largest muscle groups for the most benefit.
- Legs/Booty – Make sure you are doing squats and lunges with weight. These amazing exercises will target the largest muscles in the body. You will start to burn off the fat and replace it with lean muscle.
- Chest – the chest is the powerhouse of the upper body. Chest presses and push ups are great ways to strengthen this area.
- Back – the back is covered with over 70 muscles. Working the back will help build fat burning muscle.