Super Sexy Staircase Workout
A staircase circuit workout? That’s right, today, I have another circuit workout video for you that was filmed at YouTube Miami, on the Telemundo studios. I noticed there was a staircase on the office set. Well, give me a staircase and I will give you a staircase circuit workout! This is a full body, body weight workout that combines cardio and muscle building.
Run through this workout one time, two times or three times. All my workouts are adjustable to all levels. Modify any exercise to fit your ability.
I am super excited to share with you my 7 day Hot and Healthy Body Challenge. With the 7 Day Hot and Healthy Body Challenge you will receive tips for setting and sticking to your success goals, daily meal plan suggestions and recipes, step-by-step workout videos for each day, and more. Make sure you check it out here and start getting hot and healthy today.
Benefits of Cardio Workouts:
- Weight loss.
- Stronger heart and lungs.
- Increased bone density.
- Reduced stress.
- Reduced risk of heart disease and some types of cancer.
- Temporary relief from depression and anxiety.
- More confidence about how you feel and how you look.
- Better sleep.
What You Need
- A set of weights, 3-10 lbs.
- Bottle of water
- Your energy
If you don’t have a staircase in your home don’t worry you can still do this workout just run in place or do jumping jacks for 60 seconds to replace the stair runs.
Steps to follow in the Staircase Circuit Workout
- Staircase runs x5
- 10 knee-to-elbow pushups
- 10 tricep dips
- 20 side squats & side leg raises- 10 left, 10 right
- Staircase runs x5
- 10 alternating forward lunges with a bicep curl
- 10 dolphin planks
- 20 stationary lunges & shoulder front raises
- Always make sure to warm up for 5 minutes before starting any exercise program.
You certainly know how to kick my booty to the curb?
I am doing my best 🙂
Love working out with you Miss Laura!
Thank you Trish! Miss you. xoxxo