Top 10 Benefits of Drinking Water
There are so many great positive effects the body receives from drinking water and drinking it frequently. Below are my top 10 benefits of drinking water.
- Increases Energy & Relieves Fatigue– Since your brain is mostly water, drinking it helps you think, focus and concentrate better and be more alert. As an added bonus, your energy levels are also boosted.
- Metabolism Booster and Natural Weight Loss Aid– Removes by-products of fat, oh yeah! Fills your stomach up so you are less hungry and less likely to overeat. Helps to boost your metabolism an keep it running efficiently.
- Flushes Out Toxins– Flush those toxins out of your body with water. It’s like cleaning a fish bowl. What would happen if you never added new water to a fish bowl. EWWWW!!! Now go drink your water.
- Improves Skin Complexion– Water is the best and FREE beauty secret on planet earth! It hydrates your skin and plumps it up. Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I love to take water in a spray bottle and spritz my face throughout the day.
- Maintains Regularity– Water can help you with staying regular. It helps to hydrate the bowels and move things along. To help the body with digestion try to not drink too much water while you are eating.
- Boosts Immune System – When you drink water you are less likely to get sick. You are constantly helping the body to cleanse and renew itself. So wash away the sickness and drink your water.
- Natural Headache Remedy– Headaches can be a sign that your body is not hydrated enough. Before your reach for a remedy go grab a bottle of water and wait 15 minutes. Close your eyes and meditate, relax and let the water do it’s magic.
- Prevents Cramps & Sprains– Water is great for lubricating the joints which can help prevent cramps, muscle spasms and sprains. Drink extra water if you are working out outside.
- Helps Transport Nutrients & Oxygen to the Cells– Water is like a shuttle bus helping to take nutrients and move them around the body. A well nourished body is a happy and healthy body.
- Natures Gift– It is a free gift from mother nature. It also helps to alkalize our bodies. Look for foods high in water content like fruits and vegetables to get even more water into that goddess body.