Quick 15 Minutes to Firm Workout
The great thing about this 15 minutes to firm workout is that you can do it in a short amount of time. Run through the circuit one time and you will get a great cardio and fat blasting workout. I also throw in a little brain training at the same time! You know I love to challenge you.
If you’re looking for a full-body workout, circuit training does the trick. You get the benefits of muscle building and toning along with a challenging cardio workout.
Benefits Of Circuit Training:
- Circuit training is a great boredom buster: Moving quickly from one exercise to the next means your mind doesn’t have time to wander.
- An all-strength circuit burns 30 percent more calories (about nine per minute!) than a typical weight workout and offers more cardio benefits.
- A circuit that combines cardio and strength moves will blast fat and sculpt muscle. It can also burn up to 10 calories a minute.
Have fun and make sure to share this workout with your friends. I would love your help to make the world a healthier, fun, and more fit place.
- Front Shoulder Raise & Brain Training
- Forward Lunge & OH Shoulder Hold
- Back Row & Fly
- Jump Squats