Lower Body Circuit Workout
Do you want a tight and toned lower body? Are you willing to work for it? Then look no further I have got you covered.
Do each exercise 15 times – Repeat for a total of 3 circuits
- Wide Squats
- Oblique AB side bends with weight
- Plie Squats
- Ab Twists with weight
- Weighted side lunges
- Kettle bell or dumbbell swings
- Good Mornings – hamstring bends
What You Need:
- Weighs or barbell
- Water bottle
- Lots of energy
**Always warm up with light stretching or cardio for 5-10 minutes before performing exercises**
Benefits of Circuit Training
Circuit is one of my favorite ways to workout. You get all the benefits of muscle building and toning along with an intense cardio workout all in one workout. Want another great circuit workout? Make sure to do my Beautiful Body Workout you won’t be sorry.
- Circuit training is a great boredom buster: Moving quickly from one exercise to the next means your mind doesn’t have time to wander.
- An all-strength circuit burns 30 percent more calories (about nine per minute!) than a typical weight workout and offers more cardio benefits.
- A circuit that combines cardio and strength moves will blast fat and sculpt muscle. It can also burn up to 10 calories a minute.
7-Day Hot and Healthy Body Challenge
I am super excited to share with you my 7-Day Hot and Healthy Body Challenge. With the 7 Day Hot and Healthy Body Challenge you will receive tips for setting and sticking to your success goals, daily meal plan suggestions and recipes, step-by-step workout videos for each day, and more. Make sure you check it out here and start getting hot and healthy today.