Did you know the food you eat affects your mood?
Good food is good for a good mood! Did you also know that food has vibrations that allow it to create change in our bodies on a cellular level?
Food that is alive and from the earth will energize and invigorate you, while processed, pre-packaged, dead food will leave you feeling lethargic and uninspired, like a light that has fizzled out. Makes sense doesn’t it?
Why You Need Chlorophyll
Dark green leafy vegetables are full of chlorophyll, which is basically liquid sunshine. It is the substance in plants that allows them to absorb light from the sun and convert it into usable energy.
When we consume raw dark green vegetables such as kale, broccoli, and Swiss chard, we fill our body with the equivalent of the plant’s life blood – the very thing that allows a seed to flourish and take form.
Chemically, the blood of the plant, chlorophyll, is very similar to our blood and, when consumed, it helps us to oxygenate and breathe life into every cell. Pretty cool, huh? Chlorophyll is also extremely cleansing and detoxifying.
Below are some other high vibrational foods for you to try.
More Foods to Improve Your Mood
- Tree Fruits – Try apples, pears, bananas, coconuts, avocados, nectarines, peaches, plums, apricots, oranges, lemons, limes, mangos, pomegranates, blueberries, cherries, and olives.
- Veggies – Lettuce, sprouts, green beans,
- Raw Cacao – Chocolate in its pure form has over 1,200 phytonutrients. It contains nutrients like magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, and manganese. It also contains phenylethylamine, which provides feel-good energy, and theo-bromine which dilates the cardiovascular system to allow all the benefits to come in. (The science)
- Goji Berries – Packed with antioxidants, which can help minimize free radical damage to our cells.
- Cultured and Fermented Foods – A great source of probiotics, which will help your digestion stay on track.
You Really Are What You Eat
I firmly believe in the old saying, “You are what you eat.” Junk in = feeling like junk. Rich, living, nutrient-dense food = much happier body and mind.
Don’t just take my word for it. We’ve all tried the junk in, junk out experiment, so don’t you think it’s time to rock your body and mind with some fresh and fabulous food?
By eating food that vibrates at a higher frequency, we increase our life-force energy and feel more radiant inside and out.
Hot and Healthy Virtual Detox Program
My 7 Day Hot and Healthy Detox Program is not your average Detox program; it is not about deprivation! You are going to be creating simple and delicious meals that are quick, require a few ingredients and leave your body feeling energized. You will eat foods that nourish every cell in your body and leaving out the foods that are hard for your body to digest.
The result is a healthy, radiant you from the inside out. The Hot and Healthy Detox is an online, video-based program, and best of all, you get lifetime access to the recipe videos, PDF’s and bonuses.
Leave a Reply