It’s Halloween Candy Time Again!
Are you afraid of eating too much Halloween Candy? Don’t want to eat too much SUGAR? You are not alone. You start the day with good intentions of only having one piece and before you know it the whole bag is gone. I know because I have done it so many times in the past.
Today in this video, I am going to share with you my top tips for not eating too much Halloween Candy.
- Don’t by the candy until the day of Halloween – This way you won’t be tempted to eat the candy and have to go out and buy more.
- Buy candy that you don’t like – Candy you don’t like you won’t want to eat.
- Eat before you go trick or treating – Eat a healthy meal before you go out so you won’t be tempted to eat the candy.
- Set a “candy limit” – If you really want some candy, set a limit one or two pieces. Take the time to sit quietly and enjoy the candy.
- Drink a lot of water – This will help you feel fuller
- Hand out something other than candy – Kids love a surprise, candy is not the only thing to give out.
- Why not give organic candy? – If you are going to give away candy, make it the best candy. Whole foods has a great selection.
Leave a Reply