Are You Ready For The 100 Squat Challenge?
Yes, I said 100 squat challenge. We are going to be doing 100 squats to make that booty hard enough to bounce a quarter off of and work the lower body to sculpt and tone.
The 100 squat challenge is a great workout alone or try adding it to your lower body workout to really challenge your legs and glutes. My clients love doing the 100 squat challenge and I know you will too.
Make sure to do my other 100 squat challenges too!
100 Squat Challenge Yoga Inspired 3.0
Benefits Of the 100 Squat Challenge
1. Squat exercises help build muscles throughout your body.
- Squats are great for your legs but they also workout your whole body, simulate muscle and tissue growth and improve your strength. You are pulling in your abs and tiny stabilizing muscles. So this is a great all over body exercise.
2. Doing squats helps to burn fat and lose weight.
- Squats not only tone your body but burn calories too. It takes a lot of energy to do squats, you are using your bodies largest muscle group. They get your cardio fired up and that equals fat burning.
3. Squats exercises tone every square inch of your legs.
- One of the greatest benefits of squats is that squat exercise tones your whole leg. Machines will use one muscle group but squats use just about every muscle in your lower body, plus you engage your abs to keep you balanced and upright. How great is that.
4. Squats can help your gut health and digestion.
- Squats help you to remove waste from the body. The muscular action of the squat exercise improves the flow of fluids in your body and eases the passing of waste through your bowels, so it helps to keep you regular too.
5. Body weight squats are non-impact and don’t put a strain on your back.
- Slow and steady squats are low impact and they do not put an excessive amount of pressure on your knees, ankles and lower back. Keeping your feet wide reduce the amount of pressure on your back distributing your weight.
6. Get rounder and tighter booty.
- Squats are number one when it comes to sculpting and toning the butt. So stop drop and squat!
7. Squats can be done anywhere without any fancy equipment and are super effective.
- Squats can be done without any equipment, there are a lot of different types of squats and you can do them with your friends or even on vacation!
8. Squats are great for your posture.
- Squats strengthen your ab and back muscles, create better balance and in turn help you to have better posture. Good posture is key to a healthy body and healthy organs. When you sit for long periods of time and sluch over you are actually compressing or squishing your organs. Sit up straight! Your body will thank you. Notice throughout the day what your posture looks like.
9. Squats can help keep your knees supple and strong, improving your flexibility and preventing injury.
- The bending and stretching of your knees will strengthen your knee muscles and allow more oxygen and blood to flow around the joints, thus helping to keep them supple and strong.
10. Squat can improve your circulation and help to reduce the signs of cellulite.
When you use your muscles they help to pump blood and move lymph fluid throughout your body. Your lymph system helps to remove waste from the body. It does not have a pump like the heart does to exercises like the squat help to stimulate the lymph system. The blood flow from doing squats and any exercise will circulate vital nutrient and oxygen to your muscles and organs.
Always consult your doctor before doing any new exercise program.
20 Full Squats – Stand with feet shoulder width apart, slowly squat down to your comfort level. Push up through your heels, squeeze your glutes.
20 Half Squats – Squat down and then only come halfway up and go back down, keeping it low for 20 reps.
20 Squat With Side Kicks – Squat down and kick to the left, squat down and kick to the right.
20 Front Kicks – Squat down and kick to the front, alternate sides.
20 Reverse Squat Kicks – Squat down and kick to the rear, alternate sides.