100 Resistance Band Squat Challenge
100 Resistance Band Squat Challenge – Get ready for another 100 squat challenge. This challenge uses one of my favorite pieces of exercise equipment, the resistance band. Resistance bands are a must for tightening and toning your body.
If you are looking to add equipment to a home gym, these are perfect. You can get a full body workout and never even have to leave the house. Great for travel too. Now there are no excuses not to workout.
100 Resistance Band Squat Challenge Video
10 Benefits of Resistance Bands
1. Bands target smaller muscle groups than using weights alone.
2. Bands engage your core muscles, the bands want to pull you in one direction and your abs have to work to keep you stable.
3. You can use them just about anywhere and are great for travel. No excuses not to exercise on a business trip or vacation.
4. Resistance bands use more than one muscle group at a time, such as lunge with overhead shoulder press.
5. Resistance bands can be used by any fitness level. From beginner to advanced, young or old.
6. Simple to use and super effective.
7. You can vary the resistance by using different bands with different tension.
8. You can use them in both push or pull exercise movements. Like a chest-press or an up-right shoulder row.
9. Resistance bands are cost effective and great to add to a home gym.
10. They are fun to use and will kick your booty!
Shop The Laura London Fitness, Yoga, And Lifestyle Shop On Amazon
You all keep asking me what are my favorite fitness items. Shop the Laura London Fitness & Lifestyle shop on Amazon. Here you will find lists that contain my personal favorite fitness, health, beauty and kitchen items that I use and love. Take a look. P.S. I love Amazon! They make shopping online so easy. Laura London Fitness Amazon Store