Try this different recipe and let me know what you think. It is a version of the potato chip but full of beautiful red color. You can use sweet potato too.
2 beets, peeled and sliced thin
1 tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Peel beets and slice into 1/16 inch thick rounds with a mandolin
- In a large bowl toss beets with olive oil
- Arrange on two rimmed lined baking sheets
- I like to use parchment paper to line my pans
- Bake until edges of beets begin to dry out, about 20 minutes
- Remove sheets and rotate them in the oven, switching from upper to lower racks
- Bake another 10 to 20 minutes. Cool and enjoy.
Leave a Reply