Fluoride and Heavy Metal Toxicity
FlourideIn my opinion, fluoride is not something you want to be using or putting into your body. If you search the Internet you will find all sorts of fluoride conspiracies. I urge you to use your common sense and then make an educated decision based on science and the facts.
What is Fluoride Really?
If you take out the dictionary (I may be dating myself) or Google sodium fluoride you will find the definition is a poisonous substance. This substance is being added to ALL our drinking water. It is also added into rat poison, glass etching, cockroach powder, fumigants, pharmaceuticals (of course), fire extinguishers, insecticides, and many more items you use daily.
How about a little rat poison every day my pretty?
But really, what is fluoride? Fluoride occurs naturally in nature as calcium fluoride. But wait, the fluoride that is put into your daily drinking and showering water and toothpaste is a totally different substance and not natural to the human body.
This Fluoride is the by-product or waste of the aluminum industry. The manufacturers did not know what to do with the tiny dust like metal shavings left over from the separation of aluminum. Companies figured if they could sell the waste at a fraction they could make a large profit. I urge you to do your own research on this topic.
The Great Culling of Our Water
(This is one of many videos on the dangers of fluoride)
Definition of Culling: In biology, culling is the process of segregating organisms from a group according to desired or undesired characteristics. In animal breeding, culling is the process of removing or segregating animals from a breeding stock based on a specific trait.
*Dangers Of Fluoride
- It weakens the skeletal health
- Fluoride is a neurotoxin
- Fluoride calcified the Pineal Gland a major hormone
- It can affect thyroid and it’s ability to absorb iodine.
- Fluoride consumption can cause skeletal fluorosis, a condition resulting in weak bones.
- Research has shown that fluoride exposure can cause early puberty in girls.
- Higher levels of fluoride correspond to lower fertility rates in both men and women.
- Areas with high fluoride levels in the water tend to have a higher rate of chronic kidney disease.
- Research suggests fluoride causes cardiovascular inflammation and atherosclerosis.
- The Fluoride Action Network reports that, as of May 2013, 43 studies have examined the effect of fluoride on human intelligence.
- Fluoride may play a role in ADHD and other mental issues, according to research from the Harvard School of Public Health.
How Can We Reduce Fluoride In Our Lives?
That is a great question. There has never been a time as of now that are bodies are being assaulted daily from toxic chemicals. From the air we breathe, the foods we eat and the personal care products we use on our bodies and in our homes.
Just sit with this for a moment, fluoride is in everything you drink. From the glass of water you get from your water filter at home (bet you did not realize the fluoride is not filtered out), to the glass of wine at a restaurant to the juice box you give your child each and every day. How crazy is that!?
Unfortunately, there are not many filters that remove fluoride. Most filters you buy will remove chlorine and other bacteria and viruses. But fluoride needs an extra special filter.
Water filters that remove fluoride
This Filter Removes Fluoride and is the one we use in our home each and every day:
I fill my glass water bottles and all my cooking pots with filtered water from my Water Filter which removes toxins and fluoride from the water.
Swap out your toothpaste
Most toothpastes contain sodium fluoride. If yours does, I urge you to get rid of it. Your mouth is very delicate and has only had one layer of skin in it. Everything you put in your mouth is absorbed very quickly. There are many fluoride-free alternative toothpastes out on the market today.
These are some of my favorite non-flouride toothpastes: Click on each to learn more about them