The Easiest 2 Ingredient Dinner
What could be better than putting two ingredients in a crock pot and having dinner waiting for you when you get home? Well believe it or not this is going to become one of your families favorites. This recipe is so easy you are not going to believe it.
The slow cooker is a must in your hot and healthy weight loss tool box. If you don’t have one put one on your holiday wish list. Another favorite kitchen item is the Instant Pot.
Benefits of the Crock Pot
- Set it and forget it
- They are inexpensive
- One pot and easy to clean
- Great for large crowds
- You can use your stove for something else
Crock Pot Chicken and Salsa
This recipe is so easy you are not going to believe it. What could be better than putting the ingredients in a crock pot and having them waiting for you when you get home.
4 Frozen chicken breasts
1 jar (low sodium) organic salsa - I love Paul Newman's Pineapple Salsa
Brown or Jasmine rice optionial
- Add frozen chicken breasts to crock pot, top with salsa, cover and set timer for 4-5 hours on low. I personally love a crock pot that has a delayed start timer on it
- When the chicken is done, take two forks and pull it apart into shreds. It will be very tender and moist
- Make brown or Jasmin rice in a rice cooker (another must have in your kitchen)